I've just finished watching some show on Discovery Channel with people frying rabbits and monks imbibing alcohol.
I have nothing better to say. Anyways, WE CLEARED ASS WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYY and now all that's left is SPIRE OP. (All the best everyone!) Wow I can't believe we cleared NINE PAPERS in FIVE DAYS. I still can't come to terms with the fact that the exams are over. Haha. (And the school just HAD to spoil it with Use Your Hands Campaign and Open Day preparations. URGH.) Don't worry too much about those difficult subjects. I believe we all tried our best, so we shouldn't have any regrets. ((: Now concentrate on SPIRE and have a great weekend! (I'm not being sarcastic here ok haha)
Oh yes kudos to Gwenhwarngyuhsin for cleaning and rinsing the disgusting mop so thoroughly. Haha you should have seen how desperately she was squeezing the mop hairs. (Whatever they're called.) THANKYOU GWENMA YOU ROCK (:
OPEN DAY TOMORROW! I think we should all crash the principal's talk and see if the stuff she tells the newcomers aren't congruent with our IP experience so far hahaha. Have fun and don't forget to watch the band performance at 10 plus. Give me your honest opinions about it okay.
OK BYEBYBEYBYEBYE 03 YOU ROCK HAHA THIS IS SO RANDOM <3