HELLO everyone hahaha I just had a sudden urge to blog here. Hope your holidays were really fruitful. Back to school tomorrow!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH! Ok I guess that was totally uncalled for because the whole world is already dreading the advent of a new school term.
Anyways GREAT JOB for this year's road run! We won we won we won best IP class YAYYYY! And the house cup too! Keep it up hahahha cos our next obstacle is NAPFA.
Oh YES I ALMOST FORGOT! NEmation! We lost to the group from CHIJ SJC, Just Because. (Remember the clay group? With different scenes morphing from one to another?) They worked real hard for this so I guess they really deserved it. A trip to Studio Ghibli in Japan! (The movie Spirited Away was made there) Anyways, back to us. I believe the process is more important that the end result. We all learnt alot from this rare experience, and we also gained quite alot of publicity in the media! (I think I was on TV thrice ahhaha) So losing to SJC doesn't really matter. I think our school should be among the top 3 at least though,, Lol the people in charge gave us some hints. Thanks anyways for voting! We really really really appreciate your effort! :))))))
Alright I think I've said enough ahahha 03 ALL THE BEST FOR THIS TERM TAkE CARE OF YOURSELF, DRINk LOADS OF WATER AND EAT PROPERLY AND DON'T STRESS TOO MUCH! Byebye!